Security screens can trap airborne dirt and impurities, but follow our easy tips to have it looking like new again.
Security screens require regular maintenance. Wash down your Crimsafe frames and mesh with Crimsafe Wash and Wax in warm water using a soft bristle brush, followed by a clean water rinse.
How often should I clean security screens
||More than 10km from beachfront or sheltered bay
||Every 6 months
||1 km to 10 km from beachfront or sheltered bay
||2 to 3 months
||500m to 1 km from beachfront or 100m to 1 km from sheltered bay
||2 to 4 weeks
||Within 500m of beachfront or within 100m of sheltered bay
||1 to 2 weeks
- 1. Beachfront refers to breaking surf causing airborne moisture
- 2. Sheltered bay refers to calm salt waters not experiencing surf conditions
- 3. Fresh water lakes are not considered high risk areas
- 4. Heavy industrial areas can be considered marine environments
- 5. The recommended maintenance intervals provided here are for general guidance only. Some installations may require extra maintenance due to local environmental conditions.